What is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma is a data-driven, disciplined approach to problem solving. It finds the sources of variation in your process and removes them, improving quality and efficiency and reducing waste.
Why use J.A. King for Six Sigma?
• We can start projects almost immediately. In most cases, we can be on the job and solving your problems in a week.
• We’re only focused on one project: yours. An internal resource might have competing priorities. We only have one.
• There’s no need to go through the hiring process to obtain Six Sigma expertise for your business. We’ve already recruited the experts. It’s simpler and easier for you to use ours, and you don’t have to figure out what to do with the employee once the project is done.
• We give you regular and transparent reporting on the project. We agree the deliverables and reporting before we start work and report back to you where we are on an agreed timetable. You’ll always be able to see quickly and easily where the project is.
• We can work with any size company. You don’t need to be a Fortune 500 company to benefit from Six Sigma! We can help you be more efficient and more competitive, no matter how big your business is.
You know J.A. King as the precision measurement experts. Let our know-how help you to streamline your processes and make your business even more successful.
Please complete the following form for more information or to request a consultation.