The Rice Lake SURVIVOR OTR-LP truck scale was designed as a steel deck replacement scale solution for pre-existing truck scale foundations. The low profile and easy installation of the OTR-LP make it ideal for foundations that have been used for non-Rice Lake truck scales.
Working with J.A. King experts, the SURVIVOR OTR-LP steel deck truck scale is easy to install so your operation can be up and running with an upgraded weighing solution quickly.
Features and Benefits
- Top access to load cells and junction box
- 75,000 lb capacity load cells and G-Force™ mount assemblies
- Junction box(es) appropriate for number of load cells utilized
- NTEP Certified 02-003
- 90,000 lb Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC)
- 90,000 lb Dual Tandem Axle (DTA)
- Up to 200,000 lb full scale capacity
- Two standard widths: 10 ft and 11 ft
- Built to fit all truck scale foundations with profiles between 11 in and 16 in
|Rice Lake SURVIVOR OTR-LP Steel Deck Truck Scale|
|Vehicle Scale Dimensions (Length)||10′ to 160′|
|Vehicle Scale Dimensions (Width)||10′, and 11′|
|Vehicle Scale Dimensions (Profile)||11″ to 16″ with 3″ to 8″ cleanout|
|Max Capacity||Up to 200,000 lb|
|Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC):||90,000 lb|
|Duel Tandem Axle (DTA):||90,000 lb|
|Load Cells Mount Assembly||75,000 lb capacity; G-Force™ patented self-checking mounting system, top access to load cells|
|Approvals||NTEP Certified per H-44, Class IIIL, 02-003 Measurement Canada AM-5413|
As a distributor for Rice Lake, J.A. King offers the SURVIVOR OTR-LP low profile steel deck truck scale throughout our entire network of locations. For more information about the Rice Lake products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King truck scale expert.
Do you need a Rice Lake truck scale serviced? Take a look at J.A. King Truck Scale Calibration Services and learn why customers love GageSuite® our award winning, cloud based calibration management system.