As as distributor for Rice Lake, J.A. King offers the Rice Lake 882IS and 882IS Plus, backed by our world class customer service and technical expertise!
Rice Lake 882 IS Product Overview:
The intrinsically safe, auto-ranging power supply enables wiring to a single AC conduit line and seal from the safe area. An FM approved, rechargeable battery is also available for isolated power or movable applications. The 882IS utilizes a backlit LCD display to maintain brilliant visibility for user-friendly operation, even in dimly lit areas. Its stainless steel enclosure provides superior protection from the elements.
Expand flexibility with an optional safe area I/O Module, featuring a serial port, Ethernet TCP/IP and optional analog output or fieldbus cards for communication with printers, computers and other peripherals. A duplex fiber-optic port allows for electrically-isolated communication with the I/O Module. To complete the IS entity approved system, Rice Lake offers FM/ATEX-approved load cells and junction boxes that interface with the 882IS indicator.
Rice Lake 882IS and 882IS Plus Indicator features:
- 0.8in, seven-digit, seven-segment LCD display with white LED backlight
- Stainless steel NEMA IP66 enclosure
- T4 temperature rating
- Front panel digital calibration
- Automatic zero and span temperature compensation
- Excitation for four 350 ohms or eight 700 ohms load cells
- Gross/tare/net computation
- Tilt stand
- Numeric keypad (882IS Plus only)
- Duplex fiber optic interface
- Power ON/OFF; battery save mode
- I/O module option: one serial port, optional analog outputs, optional fieldbus cards
- Time & date (requires I/O module)
- FM Entity Approved for use in hazardous locations per Rice Lake Weighing Systems control drawing file number 180948
J.A. King offers a wide variety of FM approved load cells that interface with Rice Lake 882IS and 882IS Plus indicators for intrinsically safe entity approval. Devices in hazardous areas require detailed attention to specification and installation. Learn more about the intrinsically safe equipment we offer and let the experts at J.A. King help you select the ideal solution for your intrinsically safe application.