The QVI® TurnCheck™ Series-10 is a Shaft Measurement System that offers a fast and easy way to measure shafts, cylinders and other turned, ground or extruded parts at the press of a button. With precision optical measuring capabilities built into a rugged design this shaft measurement system is ideal for shop floor environments.
Accommodating parts up to 180 mm diameter by 800 mm in length, this system utilizes a large field of view (LFOV) optical technology, which scans and measures a part in seconds. With 100 mm wide field of view and vertical ranges of 400, 600, or 800 mm, the TurnCheck Series-10 systems can fit a range of applications.
TurnCheck software allows easy measurement of diameters, lengths, distances, angles, radii, form, position, cylindricity, and runout – and can output point data for external analysis.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged Design – precision measuring technology built into a system ready for the shop floor environment.
- Advanced Optics – Designed to produce distortion-free images of any part over the full 100 mm field of view.
- Integral Calibration and Thermal Compensation – As a system check, a master ring gage mounted to the spindle is measured at the start of each vertical scan. This check is part of the integral thermal compensation system that works to minimize the adverse effects of temperature variation on measurement accuracy.
- Powerful Software – TurnCheck system software offers advanced image analysis technology for high speed optical measurement. Automatic feature extraction immediately finds and measures all part features in a single scan.
|TurnCheck Series-10 Measuring Capacity and Unit Size|
|Vertical Travel (mm/in)||400/15.74||600/23.62||800/31.49|
|FOV Diameter (mm/in)||100/3.93|
|Shipping Weight (kg/lbs)||400/881.84||425/936.96||450/992.08|
- Overall Equipment Size and Footprint
- Height: 1860 mm ( in)
- Width: 1610 mm ( in)
- Depth: 1054 mm ( in)
- Power Requirements: 100-120 or 200-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase, 650 W
As a distributor for QVI, J.A. King offers the TurnCheck system throughout our North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia sales territories. For more information about the QVI products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.