The RAM SparkMVP is a high performance automatic dimensional measurement system for manufacturing and quality control. The 200-300 models in this series are table top systems that offer precision fixed lens optics and excel at measuring small parts with fine features. Interchangeable front objective lenses allow selection of the magnification and field of view size to best suit the measurement at hand.
SparkMVP’s optical system provides a constant working clearance and no offset between the optical centerline and the optional Through-the-lens (TTL) laser, reducing the need for stage movement and providing overall faster measurements. With a wide assortment of standard features, the SparkMVP is an excellent addition to any quality or inspection laboratory.
Features and Benefits
- High resolution fixed lens optical system and digital megapixel metrology camera
- Configurable objective lenses for 1.0X to 10X magnification range
- 1X or 2X factory configurable back tube
- Optional through-the-lens (TTL) laser for depth and surface profile measurements
- Granite base and column for stability with precision CNC X,Y,Z stages
- Powered by Measure-X® Metrology Software
|SparkMVP 200 | 250 | 300 Measuring Ranges (mm)|
As a distributor for QVI RAM, J.A. King offers SparkMVP systems throughout all of our sales territories. For more information about the RAM products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.
Interested in calibration services for this or other similar products? Take a look at the dimensional calibration services offered by J.A. King.