The OGP SmartScope ZIP Lite 250 offers J.A. King customers a cost-effective option to get the benefits of automatic video-based inspection and measurement, with the inclusion of advanced ZIP motorized zoom optics. This compact system provides an XYZ measurement volume of 250 x 150 x 150 mm, with an optional 300 mm extended X-axis.
The SmartScope ZIP Lite 250 features joystick controlled precision mechanical bearing motorized stages and 0.5 µm linear scales mounted to a metrologically stable granite base and column. Its precise 7:1 motorized zoom lens keeps images in focus and on-axis throughout its zoom range, while a wide array of optional lens attachments and adapter tubes expand the magnification range, providing further value and versatility.
LED coaxial and profile illumination combine with the patented white-LED SmartRing™ programmable ring light to provide lighting adaptable to a variety of measurement conditions. Like all of the other systems in the OGP SmartScope ZIP series, the SmartScope ZIP Lite 250 offers multi-sensor capability, or DRS™ laser support for the ultimate flexibility in measurement for a wide variety of industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate video metrology – 7:1 AccuCentric® motorized zoom lens autocalibrates with every magnification change
- Built for the shop floor – Rugged construction with rigid granite base and column, hardened worktable, and heavy duty mechanical slides
- Multi-sensor versatility – Optional non-contact sensors and touch probes
- Cost-effective and capable – SmartScope ZIP Lite is the cost-effective way to get the benefits of automatic inspection and measurement
|SmartScope Zip Lite 250 Measuring Ranges/Travel|
|Extended X (Optional)||300||11.81|
- Area Accuracy: (1 + 6L/1000) µm
- Z Accuracy: up to (1.4 + 5L/1000) µm
- Overall Equipment Size and Footprint
- Max Height: 870 mm (34.25 in)
- Max Width: 560 mm ( in)
- Max Width (With Extended Z): 760 mm ( in)
- Max Depth: 580 mm (22.04 in)
- Weight: 128 Kg (282.19 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 115/230 vac, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase, 300 W
- Software Options:
- Metrology Software: ZONE3® or ZONE3 Pro, MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor, Measure-X®, VMS™, Elements®
- Productivity Software: MeasureFit® Plus, SmartFit® 3D, SmartProfile®
- Offline Software: ZONE3, MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor, Measure-X, VMS
As a distributor for QVI and OGP, J.A. King offers the SmartScope ZIP Lite 250 system throughout our North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia sales territories. For more information about the OGP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.