The OGP SmartScope ZIP® 250 digital measurement system sets a high standard in benchtop metrology and brings J.A. King customers the accuracy and efficiency needed in a variety of applications. This durable bench top digital measurement system features fast stage speed for maximum throughput and short cycle times, without sacrificing accuracy. A heavy duty cast base with Y-axis center drive assures metrological stability.
Like all of the other systems in the OGP SmartScope ZIP line, the SmartScope ZIP 250 is equipped with 7:1 AccuCentric®zoom optics and offers mult-sensor capability for the ultimate flexibility in measurement for a wide variety of industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate video metrology – 7:1 AccuCentric® motorized zoom lens automatically calibrates with every magnification change
- Robust design – Heavy-duty cast base and integral compound stage with Y-axis center drive for stability
- Multisensor versatility – Optional touch probes, lasers, and micro-probes
|SmartScope Zip 250 Measuring Ranges/Travel|
- Area Accuracy: (1.8 + 6L/1000) µm
- Z Accuracy: up to (1.4 + 5L/1000) µm
- Overall Equipment Size and Footprint
- Max Height: 825 mm (32.48 in)
- Max Width: 915 mm (36.02 in)
- Max Depth: 785 mm (30.90 in)
- Weight: 120 Kg (264.55 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 115/230 vac, 50/60 Hz
- Software Options:
- Metrology Software: ZONE3® or ZONE3 Pro, MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor, Measure-X®, VMS™, Elements®
- Productivity Software: MeasureFit® Plus, SmartFit® 3D, SmartProfile®
- Offline Software: ZONE3, MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor, Measure-X, VMS
As a distributor for QVI and OGP, J.A. King offers the SmartScope ZIP 250 system throughout our North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia sales territories. For more information about the OGP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.