The SmartScope Quest 650 is the largest high-accuracy system from OGP® and offers J.A. King customers one of the largest measuring volumes available in a high accuracy system. It’s massive granite base and thermally stable Meehanite® bridge support high-performance linear motor drives which move at a rapid 300 mm/sec. In addition, XY acceleration of 0.25 g and 200 mm/sec Z-axis speed contribute to high throughput.
Simultaneously providing high throughput and high accuracy, the SmartScope Quest 650 is perfect for operations needing measurements from large parts, such as the automotive or aerospace industries, among others. This system comes standard with TeleStar® telecentric 10:1 zoom optics for the highest level of optical performance. The SmartScope Quest 650 supports touch trigger and scanning probes, patented TeleStar® telecentric TTL laser or DRS™ off-axis laser, and micro-probes for flexible measurement.
This measurement system takes multisensor metrology to the next level with the addition of an optional motorized heavy-duty dual rotary indexer for five-axis measurement capability. Combined with Quest’s multisensor support, high-speed stages, and the ability to switch between sensors at any point in a measurement routine, the dual rotary option allows SmartScope Quest 650 to automatically measure complex forms like turbine blades, vanes, and airfoils.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate video metrology – TeleStar® telecentric 10:1 zoom optics for the highest level of optical performance
- Multisensor versatility – Optional touch probe, TTL interferometric laser, microprobes, SP25 continuous contact scanning probe, PH10 motorized probe head, and 4th and 5th axis rotary indexers
- State-of-the-art software – Choose from a variety of powerful QVI metrology, productivity and offline software applications, to suit your requirements
|SmartScope Quest 650 Measuring Ranges/Travel|
- Area Accuracy: (1.5 + 4L/1000) µm
- Z Accuracy: up to (1.5 + 5L/1000) µm
- Overall Equipment Size and Footprint
- Height (at Max Z Travel): 2285 mm (89.96 in)
- Width: 1085 mm (42.71 in)
- Depth: 1650 mm (64.96 in)
- Weight: 1377 Kg (3035.76 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 115/230 vac, 50/60 Hz
- Software Options
- Metrology Software: ZONE3® or ZONE3 Pro, MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor
- Productivity Software: MeasureFit® Plus, SmartFit® 3D, SmartProfile®
- Offline Software: ZONE3, MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor
As a distributor for QVI and OGP, J.A. King offers the SmartScope Quest 650 system throughout our North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia sales territories. For more information about the OGP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.