The OGP SmartScope Flash 635 provides measurement speed and stability. Its unique carbon fiber composite X-axis beam exhibits superior noise-dampening characteristics, while its light weight contributes to measurement speed. While the instrument head moves in the X, Y, and Z axes, the part being measured remains stationary.
As with other dimensional measurement systems in this series, the SmartScope Flash 635 is multisensor capable and comes standard with a high quality Zoom 12 AccuCentric® zoom lens that autocalibrates with every magnification change. Whether your operation needs multisensor capabilities now or in the future, SmartScope Flash 635 is up to the task. Its advanced design allows the additional precision of multiple sensors, including touch trigger probes, micro-probes, and laser scanners.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in measurement stability – A granite base and extruded aluminum bridge provide a rigid, orthogonal structure for measurement stability
- Precision optics – High quality Zoom 12 AccuCentric® zoom lens auto-compensates with every magnification change
- High speed enhances productivity – High acceleration and velocity in all three measurement axes
- High reliability transport – Rigid drive system contributes to long-term reliability
- Multisensor versatility – Optional non-contact sensors and touch probes
|SmartScope Flash 635 Measuring Ranges/Travel|
|Extended Y (Optional)||850||33.46|
- Area Accuracy: (3.0 + 5L/1000) µm
- Z Accuracy: Up to (3.0 + 5L/1000) µm
- Overall Equipment Size and Footprint
- Max Height: 1575 mm (62.00 in)
- Max Width: 1315 mm (51.77 in)
- Max Depth: 1500 mm (59.05 in)
- Max Depth (With Optional Extended Y): 1775 mm (69.88 in)
- Weight: 1310 Kg (2888.05 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 100/120 or 200-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase, 1000 W
- Software Options:
- Metrology Software: ZONE3® or ZONE3 Pro, MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor, Measure-X®, VMS™, Elements®
- Productivity Software: MeasureFit® Plus, SmartFit® 3D, SmartProfile®
- Offline Software: ZONE3, MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor, Measure-X, VMS
As a distributor for QVI and OGP, J.A. King offers the SmartScope Flash 635 system throughout our North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia sales territories. For more information about the OGP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.