The CC-20 is a high quality floor standing optical comparator offered by CCP. It’s designed for quality measurement either in the lab or on the shop floor and offers an extensive range of innovative standard and available features allowing you to configure a system to your specific needs. The eye level 20 inch diameter screen displays crisp, evenly illuminated images at every magnification.
In addition, make fast and easy measurements with the conveniently located DRO with ergonomic controls at your fingertips. The CC-20 is available with TruLight all-LED illumination, which allows your team to utilize variable lighting intensities for optimal performance.
Standard Features and Benefits
- 20 inch diameter eye level screen
- Rigid, all-steel heavy duty cast iron worktable
- Telecentric projection lenses from 10x – 100x magnification
- Optional motorized five position internal lens turret
- TruLight LED profile illumination
Available Options and Accessories
- Extended X-axis travel
- Adjustable direct projection iris
- Digital video screen image capture
- EdgeScan™ internal automatic edge detection (requires a Quadra-Chek DRO)
- Projectron® automatic grayscale edge detection (requires a Q-Check DRO)
- VidiProbe™ Video Measurement
- Fixture and calibration reticles
- Fresnel lens
- Overhead light shield
- Glass and plastic overlay charts
- Swing-away lamphouse
- Rotary screen ring and digtial protractor for interchangeable glass receiving screens
- Surface illuminator concentrator (reduces FOV at selected mag)
- Rotary Indexer
- Service and support contracts
- MeasureFit® Plus
- SmartReport® with real-time statistics
- Quadra-Chek® QC-Wedge (requires Microsoft® Excel™)
- eCAD® for electronic CAD overlay & virtual chart systems
- eChek™ Metrology Software
- Measure-X® 2D Metrology Software
Interested in trading in your old optical comparator? Take a look at our capital equipment trade in program to learn more.
As a distributor for QVI and CCP, J.A. King offers CC-20 systems throughout all of our sales territories. For more information about the CCP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.
Interested in calibration services for this or other similar products? Take a look at the dimensional calibration services offered by J.A. King.