Minebea Intec’s Combics 2 provides the reliability and flexibility you need in an intrinsically safe indicator. The hygienic design of the Combics 2 allows for easy cleaning to satisfy even the most stringent hygiene regulations. It is suitable for a wide range of applications including counting, checkweighing, and formulation. Large amounts of data can be store on the Combics 2 indicator itself due to the internal product memory.
Communication with peripherals is available via a serial interface, and a battery pack option is offered. Clearly labeled keys and an easy to operate concept make it easy for new users to learn to use the Combics 2 intrinsically safe indicator quickly.
Features of the Minebea Intec Combics 2 Intrinsically Safe Indicator include:
- Factory Mutual (FM) system approved for classes I, II, and III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and T4
- Stainless steel, IP69k enclosure
- Full numeric keypad and 14 segment LCD weight display with status information
- 130,000 record internal alibi memory
- Battery pack option available
Combics CAIXS2-EX Scale Indicator (Brochure)
Devices in hazardous areas require detailed attention to specification and installation. Learn more about the intrinsically safe equipment we offer and let the experts at J.A. King help you select the ideal solution for your intrinsically safe application.