The Mettler Toledo POWERCELL PDX is a digital load cell for high capacity weighing in a variety of weather conditions. With a robust design, these digital canister load cells stand up to the most extreme forces of nature seen by truck and rail scales. In addition, POWERCELL PDX load cells take this reliability to a new level through predictive diagnostics to keep you continuously informed about your scale’s performance.
The on-board microprocessor in each load cell unit provides the most accurate weight possible by continually adapting to common factors. These include temperature, non-linearity, hysteresis, voltage variation, and sensor creep, which affect all strain gauge load cells. POWERCELL PDX is designed to be used in virtually any environment to provide you with unmatched performance and industry leading total cost of ownership.
Features and Benefits
- No more junction boxes – revolutionary design eliminates all junction boxes, which are wired by hand in the field and are a common cause of vehicle scale failures
- Simplified network – removing junction boxes reduces the number of connections by at least 25% compared to other systems
- Lightning protection – verified by independent testing to withstand up to an 80k amp surge, the built-in lightning protection system provides a shield for your load cells and the terminal to keep your scale running and eliminate unplanned expenses due to bad weather (tested to International Electrotechnical Commission IEC62305-1)
- Submersible – hermetically sealed, IP68/IP69K system, including the fully welded enclosure and watertight connectors, ensures that a flooded scale won’t destroy your maintenance budget or give you an unnecessary insurance claim
- Market-leading, long-lasting, accuracy – 100% tested to provide superior weighing performance in all environments and conditions
- Predictive diagnostics – self monitoring system can notify you (on screen, email, text message) of potential weighing errors before they become significant problems
- Robust design – heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel designed to resist damage in abusive environments
- Easy maintenance – quick-release connectors are designed to save time and money, getting your scale back in service quickly while using the same robust, highly reliable design found in the harshest and wettest military and medical applications, where performance is a matter of life and death
- Worldwide approvals:
- OIML R60 C3, C4, C6
- NIST HB44 10,000 III L-M
- ATEX and IEC Ex Zone 2/22
- United States and Canada EX Division 2
|Mettler Toledo POWERCELL PDX Load Cell|
|Capacities Available||20t, 30t, 50t, 90t|
As a distributor for Mettler Toledo in several of our territories, J.A. King offers the POWERCELL PDX load cell throughout Oklahoma, Nebraska, Iowa, and Kentucky. For more information about the Mettler Toledo products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.