Mettler Toledo’s IND560x intrinsically safe indicator combines weighing performance and versatility in hazardous areas. The IND560x is well-suited for a wide variety of applications including basic weighing, filling, blending, checkweighing, and vehicle weighing. Several built-in software solutions are included to improve the performance of your weighing application.
TraxDSP is a combination of hardware and software that performs digital filtering to suppress environmental effects on weighing. TraxEMT automatically logs critical system information. It monitors the weighing system and can alert designated individuals of potential failures or required maintenance via the operator interface or email.
MinWeigh displays a warning when weight is below the minimum weight threshold.
The IND560x indicator offers a full range of communication possibilities for real time data sharing. When combined with the ACM 500 communication module integration with automation equipment such as PLCs can be achieved, in addition to Ethernet and serial ports. Flexible power options are also available via the intrinsically safe APC768x power supply or NiMH battery pack.
Features of the Mettler Toledo IND560x Intrinsically Safe Indicator include:
- Factory Mutual (FM) entity approved for classes I, II, and III, Divisions 1 and 2, and Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G, T4
- NTEP certified
- SmartTrac graphical display features operator prompting and one touch access to features via softkeys to increase productivity
- Ultrafast A/D conversion rate
- Internal discrete I/O options establish direct control of automatic and semi-automatic processes
- Stainless steel, IP65 enclosure
J.A. King offers a wide variety of FM approved load cells that interface with the Mettler Toledo IND560x indicator for intrinsically safe entity approval. Weighing devices in hazardous areas require careful attention to specification and installation. Let the experts at J.A. King help you select the ideal solution for your application.