The Mahr MarSurf PS10 Mobile Roughness Measuring Instrument
J.A. King offers a wide variety of Mahr products available to J.A. King customers throughout our territories in the U.S. The MarSurf PS10 is an ideal option for mobile surface roughness measuring and is perfect for applications in a variety of industries such as automotive, aerospace, and consumer products. Some applications include shafts and housing components, milled and turned parts among others. This surface roughness unit is the perfect option for measuring on the go.
Features and Benefits
- Compact roughness measuring instrument for mobile use
- Simple and intuitive to use: As easy to use as a smart phone
- Large, illuminated 4.3″ TFT touch display
- Adjustable display
- Data backup as TXT, X3P or PDF file
- Creation of completed PDF measuring records in the measuring device
- Customer-specific comments for the PDF measuring record are entered directly into the MarSurf PS 10
- Power supply independent operation: Over 1200 measurements without having to recharge the instrument
- An all in one solution. Small and lightweight (approx. 500 g)
- Instrument flexibility: Removable drive unit
- 31 surface parameters offer the same range of functions as a laboratory instrument.
- Error free operation thanks to an integrated, removable roughness standard
- Quick access to your frequently used functions via the Favorites list in the display
Automatic cutoff selection, so even non-specialists can be sure of getting the correct measuring results
- PS 10 MarSurf set 2 µm
- PS 10 MarSurf set 5 µm
- PS10 C2, Transverse Drive, 2UM Probe
Interested in learning more or getting a quote? Contact a J.A. King team member about how to order a MarSurf PS10 product for your operation.