The CC-16 is a high quality benchtop optical comparator offered by CCP. It’s designed for quality measurement either in the lab or on the shop floor and offers a range of innovative options allowing you to configure a system to your specific needs. As with other models in the CC series of optical comparators, the 16 inch diameter screen displays crisp, evenly illuminated images at every magnification.
Available with TruLight all-LED illumination, utilize variable lighting intensities for optimal performance. In addition, with ergonomic controls at your fingertips, you can complete your applications fatigue free.
Standard Features and Benefits
- 16 inch diameter screen
- TruLight all-LED illumination
- Telecentric optics produce upright and reversed images
- Rigid cast base for stability and accuracy
- Motorized system
Available Options and Accessories
- Extended X-axis travel
- Adjustable direct projection iris
- Digital video screen image capture
- EdgeScan internal automatic edge detection (requires a Quadra-Chek or Q-Touch DRO)
- Projectron automatic grayscale edge detection (requires a Q-Check DRO)
- VidiProbe Video Measurement and Measure-X 2D software
- Fixture and calibration reticles
- Fresnel lens
- Overhead light shield
- Glass and plastic overlay charts
- Heavy duty cabinet stand with storage space
- Ergonomic, motorized adjustable height stand
- Swing away lamphouse
- Service and support contracts
- Measure-X® 2D Metrology Software
- MeasureFit® Plus
- SmartReport® with real-time statistics
- Quadra-Chek® QC-Wedge (requires Microsoft® Excel™)
- eChek™ Metrology Software
Interested in trading in your old optical comparator? Take a look at our capital equipment trade in program to learn more.
As a distributor for QVI and CCP, J.A. King offers CC-16 systems throughout all of our sales territories. For more information about the CCP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.
Interested in calibration services for this or other similar products? Take a look at the dimensional calibration services offered by J.A. King.