Digital Compound Microscope
The Digital Compound Microscope combines a quality compound microscope with a built-in digital camera. They have built-in high-resolution 8.5 mm (1/3) CCD camera, which can produce images on monitors with approximately 80% field of view through the eyepiece. A built-in capture card converts an analog signal to a digital signal for easy viewing through either a monitor or a computer.
- Mountable reversed quintuple nosepiece has a ribbed grip for easy rotation and is positioned closer to the microscope body for easy access to the specimen.
- Microscope features a Siedentopf trinocular phototube inclined at 30 degrees, 12V, 20W halogen Kohler Illumination, plug and play computer applications with simple USB connector .
- Abbe condenser with Iris diaphragm for maximum flexibility and user friendly image processing and analyzing software.
- Microscopes are provided with Achromatic objectives 4x,10x, 40x, and 100x In combination with the included 10x eyepieces resulting in total magnifications of 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x.
- Suitable for fiber identification and measurement as well as general microscopy with the included image analysis, measurement and archiving software.
For more information call the J.A. King Tailored for Textiles helpdesk at +866-802-6703 or email to Info.TextileTestKing@JAKing.com for a rapid response.