To determine color fastness to hot pressing and dry heat and to conduct sublimation tests. Providing controlled conditions of dry heat and pressure with top and bottom heated surfaces, electronic temperature controllers, and carefully controlled top plate weight.
- Controllers for time and temperature, with over-temperature safety function to shut down the unit in case of over-heating.
- Temperature sensor (Pt100), to control temperature accurately.
- Two separate heating elements for top or bottom plates, individually controlled
- 3 sets of plates can be individually controlled
- Heating modeScorch: Single heatingSublimation: dual heating
- Heating plate dimensions 50×110mm
- Range of temperature Ambient to ~250℃
- Test pressure 4±1KPa
- Timer range 0~999S, LED display
- Instrument size 780×290×200 mm (L×W×H)
- Instrument Weight 20kg