Microscopes from Tailored for Textiles are provided with Achromatic objectives 4x,10x, 40x, and 100x. When combined with the included 10x eyepieces produces total magnifications of 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x. Suitable for fiber identification and measurement as well as general microscopy with the included image analysis, measurement and archiving software.
Digital Compound Microscope
They have built-in high-resolution 8.5 mm (1/3) CCD camera, which can produce images on monitors with approximately 80% field of view through the eyepiece.
- Features a built-in capture card converts an analog signal to a digital signal for easy viewing through either a monitor or a computer.
- Mountable reversed quintuple nose piece, a ribbed grip for easy rotation and is positioned closer to the microscope body for easy access to the specimen.
- Our microscope also features a Siedentopf trinocular phototube inclined at 30 degrees, 12V, 20W halogen Kohler Illumination, plug and play computer applications with simple USB connector .
- Abbe condenser with Iris diaphragm allows for maximum flexibility. This digital microscope also features a user friendly image processing and analyzing software.
Digital Stereo Microscope
The Digital Stereo Microscope features a built-in high-resolution 8.5 mm (1/3) CCD camera, which can produce images on TVs and monitors with approximately 80% field of view through the eyepiece. A built-in capture card converts an analog signal to a digital signal for easy viewing through either a standard video monitor or a computer.
This digital stereo microscope from Tailored for Textiles features rugged die-cast metal construction, a trinocular phototube inclined at 45’, diopter adjustment on both eyetubes with interpupillary distance adjustment between 54-76mm and widefield highpoint 10x, 20mm eyepiece.
Strong incident and transmitted halogen illumination is provided by a top 12V, 15W bulb and a bottom 12V, 10W bulb, both with intensity control. The working distance is 80mm without auxiliary objective, and the continuous zoom range of 1x to 4x requires no refocusing through the entire magnification range.
Combined with the 10x eyepieces provides for a total magnification of 10x to 40x, this digital stereo microscope is ideal for analysis and measurement of yarns and fabrics. Our digital stereo microscopes also feature plug and play computer applications with simple USB connector and user friendly image processing and analyzing software.
Illuminated Pocket Zoom Microscope
Microscope measures 1.5 x 0. 9 x 5. 5” high and weighs only 3 ounces.
- Zoom Range 60x to 100x with slide control.
- Battery Supplied
- Adjustable Focus
Universal Microscope Illuminator- 150 Watts
Delivers 350,000 foot candles of high intensity cold light illumination with a lamp life of over 1000 hours. Audible noise and vibration is minimal and a convenient side door makes changing lamps fast and easy. Solid state 0 to 100% intensity control provides full variation in brightness. Lamp EKE, 21 V, 150 watts, 3250 K. Dimensions 6.0 x 8.5 x 5.3” H. Weight 7.75 lbs. Free-standing microscope accessory suitable for all microscopy applications. Put the light where you need it!
- Lightweight compact unit
- UL. CE. C – UL approved
- Requires no adapters
- Supplied with dual flexible light guides