- The standard Bally Style Flexometer is a twelve station bench top machine
- Used for assessment of flexing endurance of light leathers, coated fabrics and their surface finishes
- Can also determine tendency for cracks to form in the creases caused by walking
- Each station includes pair of suitable clamps for attaching the test samples
- Operation loads as many stations as desired
- Desired number of tests cycles is entered on the cycle counter and the test is started
- Once this cycle count is reached the machine will automatically stop
- Test samples are visually evaluated.
As above but with remote controls for mounting in customer’s own chamber.
Bally Cold Flexometer System
A version is available to mount into a chest freezer, with external controls as well as raising and lowering control, for the cold test methods. Details on request.
- BS 3144 Method 13
- SLP 14
- SLP 20
- EN ISO 540
- DIN 53351