Designed for use with Starrett L3 material testing software applications, MM series test frames offer the features needed perform tasks associated with materials testing. This includes excellent load, strain, speed and position accuracies, superior frame stiffness and position control.
Starrett test frames are built with high quality materials, including a granite base with all metal columns and pre-loaded ball screws making them inherently stiff. In addition, the MMx series test frames are compatible with Starrett ULC, MLC, or FLC load censors which are IEEE 1451.4 compliant.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for tension, compression, flexural, cyclic and shear testing applications
- Use with Starrett L3 Material Test software on our Windows®-based L3 Workstation
- Excellent load, strain, speed and position accuracies
- Superior frame stiffness and position control
- ULC, MLC or FLC load cell sensors are IEEE 1451.4 compliant
- Frames feature digital and analog I/O and support for two extensometers
- Data sampling from 1 to 2000 Hz
- USB Communications
- Wide selection of test fixtures and accessories
Take a look at the Starrett MMx series test frames available through J.A. King:
|Test Frame Model||Force/Load Cell Capacity||Vertical Test Space||Software Compatibility|
|MMS-500||500 N/112 lbf||559 mm/22 in||L3 Materials Testing Software|
|MMS-1000||1000 N/225 lbf||953 mm / 37.5 in||L3 Materials Testing Software|
|MMS-2500||2500 N / 562 lbf||1257 mm /49.5 in||L3 Materials Testing Software|
|MMS-5000||5000 N / 1,124 lbf||1257 mm /49.5 in||L3 Materials Testing Software|
|MMD-10K||10,000 N / 2,250 lbf||1270 mm /50 in||L3 Materials Testing Software|
|MMD-30K||30,000 N / 6,750 lbf||1245 mm /49 in||L3 Materials Testing Software|
|MMD-50K||50,000 N / 11,250 lbf||1220 mm /48 in||L3 Materials Testing Software|
For more information about the Starrett products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.
Interested in calibration services? Take a look at the force gauge calibration services offered by J.A. King.