The Starrett L2 Plus force measurement system offers an advanced force measurement and analysis setup, optimized for quality and engineering personnel. With an intuitive, efficient, and non-compromising test building function, the L2Plus system builds off the Starrett L2 software package including even more in depth reporting capabilities.
Starrett L2 Plus systems operate on an all-in-one computer workstation which offers better presentation of reporting. In addition to larger display, data points such as load, distance, and time can be shown in a greater graphical representation, and exported as data tables showing tolerances and statistical calculations.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for tension, compression, flexural, cyclic, shear, and friction applications
- Create test setups using internationally accepted testing standards from ASTM, ISO, DIN, TAPPI and more, or create your own custom test methods
- Measure and calculate results graphically:
- Slopes and Intercepts
- Peaks and Valleys
- Options for digital I/O and control logic
- Options for arithmetic calculations
- Utilize bar code scanning to access test setups
L2 Plus force measurement software can be used in combination with the following Starrett test stands:
|FMS-500||500 N/112 lbf||559 mm/22 in|
|FMS-1000||1000 N/225 lbf||953 mm / 37.5 in|
|FMS-2500||2500 N / 562 lbf||1257 mm /49.5 in|
|FMS-5000||5000 N / 1,124 lbf||1257 mm /49.5 in|
|FMD-10K||10,000 N / 2,250 lbf||1270 mm /50 in|
|FMD-30K||30,000 N / 6,750 lbf||1245 mm /49 in|
|FMD-50K||50,000 N / 11,250 lbf||1220 mm /48 in|
For more information about the Starrett products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.
Interested in calibration services? Take a look at the force gauge calibration services offered by J.A. King.