The Rice Lake SURVIVOR OTR steel deck truck scale offers J.A. King customers an outstanding design that incorporates the most advanced engineering and production technology.
Working with J.A. King experts, the SURVIVOR OTR steel deck truck scale is easy to install so your operation can be up and running quickly. With the industry’s strongest weighbridge design, high quality load cells and lightning protection, reduce operational down time and weigh as many as 250 trucks per day for 25 years without a trace of weighbridge fatigue.
- Weighbridge Design – The weighbridge on the OTR steel deck model consists of a diamond checkered steel top plate welded on top of twelve 12-inch wide-flange, 14 pound structural I-beams. The wide flange beam construction helps minimize span deflection and lengthens the life of your truck scale.
- Load Cells and Mounting System – Each load cell has an individual capacity of 75,000 pounds. Higher capacity load cells handle heavier loads with far fewer failures. Wire-braided copper transient bypass cables are provided at each load cell mount for individual load cell protection from direct lightning strikes to the scale or weighbridge. Load cells and electronic components have top access through the scale deck, allowing for convenient maintenance, even where space is limited.
- Breathing Room Below – The Steel Deck OTR features an open-bottom design. The open-bottom design allows unrestricted airflow, eliminating the cavity where rust-causing moisture can build up.
- Durable Finish – All SURVIVOR scales are thoroughly cleaned before painting to remove mill scale, oils or other surface contaminants. An asphalt undercoating is applied to the interior and underside of the entire scale. A high-performance epoxy primer is applied to all steel before the specialized hard-coat alkyd enamel completes the process.
- Lightning Protection – Every SURVIVOR truck scale comes complete with a surge voltage protection system. The junction box is provided with individual transient circuitry protection. The entire system is grounded to a single-point grounding system connected to the power ground.
- Easy Expansion – Versatile and cost-effective, the OTR was designed to change with your business. Heavy-duty, self-seating hinge connectors offer easy installation of the pre-assembled modules, and simplify future expansion.
Features and Benefits
- Top access to load cells and junction box
- 75,000 lb capacity load cells and G-Force™ mount assemblies
- Junction box(es) appropriate for number of load cells utilized
- NTEP Certified 02-003
- 100,000 lb Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC)
- 100,000 lb Dual Tandem Axle (DTA)
- Up to 270,000 lb full scale capacity
- Three standard widths: 10 ft, 11 ft, and 12 ft(available up to 16.5 ft, NTEP Certified)
|Rice Lake SURVIVOR OTR Steel Deck Truck Scale|
|Vehicle Scale Dimensions (Length)||10′ to 160′|
|Vehicle Scale Dimensions (Width)||10′, 11′, and 12′|
|Max Capacity||Up to 270,000 lb|
|Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC): 100,000 lb||100,000 lb|
|Duel Tandem Axle (DTA):||100,000 lb|
|Load Cells Mount Assembly||75,000 lb capacity; G-Force™ patented self-checking mounting system, top access to load cells|
|Approvals||NTEP Certified per H-44, Class IIIL, 02-003 Measurement Canada AM-5413|
- Product Literature (Spec Sheet)
- Product Literature (Brochure)
- Product Literature – SURVIVOR OTR Steel Deck Advantages
- Key Facts For Truck Scale Buyers (Rice Lake)
- J.A. King Truck Scale Installation
As a distributor for Rice Lake, J.A. King offers the SURVIVOR OTR steel deck truck scale throughout our entire network of locations. For more information about the Rice Lake products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King truck scale expert.
Do you need a Rice Lake truck scale serviced? Take a look at J.A. King Truck Scale Calibration Services and learn why customers love GageSuite™ our award winning, cloud based calibration management system.