The OGP SmartScope ZIP Advance 450 is a high-resolution, high-accuracy floor model metrology system designed for critical applications and measurement of large parts. Like the benchtop SmartScope ZIP Advance 250 model, it offers J.A. King customers a 1.0x adapter tube with a 2.0x replacement lens to yield an ample 38 mm working distance and a very large FOV range with unsurpassed imaging resolution.
The Vu-Light LED illuminator is paired with the superb Advance optics to provide optimized lighting and like all other models in the Smartscop ZIP line, the ZIP Advance 450 offers multi-sensor support, including support for a through-the-lens (TTL) laser. In addition to offering an XYZ measurement volume of 450x450x200 mm, this system is also available with an optional 610 mm of Y-axis travel.
Features and Benefits
- High resolution positioning – 0.05 μm XYZ scales provide extremely high-resolution positioning
- Sharpest video image – AccuCentric® Zoom 70 lens system with high-resolution digital metrology camera and three light
sources to provide the sharpest image fidelity
- Advanced sensor capability – Optional high resolution sensors for specialized measurements
- State-of-the-art software – Choose from a variety of powerful QVI metrology, productivity and offline software applications
|SmartScope Zip Advance 450 Measuring Ranges/Travel|
|Extended Y (Optional)||610||24.01|
- Area Accuracy: (1.8 + 4L/1000) µm
- Volumetric Accuracy: (2.8 + 6L/1000) µm
- Z Accuracy: up to (1.4 + 5L/1000) µm
- Overall Equipment Size and Footprint
- Max Height: 1975 mm (77.75 in)
- Max Width: 1085 mm (42.71 in)
- Max Depth: 1650 mm (64.96 in)
- Weight: 1040 Kg (2292.80 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 110-120 vac or 200-240 vac, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase, 900 W
- Software Options:
- Metrology Software: ZONE3® or ZONE3 Pro, MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor
- Productivity Software: MeasureFit® Plus, SmartFit® 3D, SmartProfile®
- Offline Software: ZONE3, MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor
As a distributor for QVI and OGP, J.A. King offers the SmartScope ZIP Advance 450 system throughout our North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia sales territories. For more information about the OGP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.