The OGP SmartScope ZIP® 300 is a fast and accurate floor standing digital measurement system that brings J.A. King customers the accuracy and efficiency needed to measure artifacts in a variety of industrial applications.
This durable floor standing system features fast DC servo motor drives that propel the stage quickly, reducing cycle times. In addition, a rigid cast iron base ensures stability and metrological accuracy. The SmartScope ZIP 300 is also available with an optional 300 mm of Z-axis travel.
Like all of the other systems in the OGP SmartScope ZIP line, the SmartScope ZIP 300 is equipped with 7:1 AccuCentric®zoom optics and offers mult-sensor capability for the ultimate flexibility in measurement for a wide variety of industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate video metrology – 7:1 AccuCentric® motorized zoom lens automatially calibrates with every magnification change
- Robust design – A granite support structure ensures vibration isolation and measurement stability
- Multisensor versatility – Optional non-contact sensors and touch probes
|SmartScope Zip 300 Measuring Ranges/Travel|
|Extended Z (Optional)||300||11.81|
- Area Accuracy: (1.5 + 5L/1000) µm
- Z Accuracy: up to (1.4 + 5L/1000) µm
- Overall Equipment Size and Footprint
- Max Height: 1800 mm (70.86 in)
- Max Width: 1010 mm (39.76 in)
- Max Depth: 1060 mm (41.73 in)
- Weight: 750 Kg (1653.47 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 115/230 vac, 50/60 Hz
- Software Options:
- Metrology Software: ZONE3® or ZONE3 Pro, MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor, Measure-X®, VMS™, Elements®
- Productivity Software: MeasureFit® Plus, SmartFit® 3D, SmartProfile®
- Offline Software: ZONE3, MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor, Measure-X, VMS
As a distributor for QVI and OGP, J.A. King offers the SmartScope ZIP 300 system throughout our North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia sales territories. For more information about the OGP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.