The SmartScope Quest 450 from OGP offers J.A. King customers an extremely accurate floor standing coordinate measurement system which incorporates optical, touch probe, micro-probes, and the patented TeleStar®telecentric TTL laser for versatility and accuracy. This system comes standard with TeleStar® telecentric 10:1 zoom optics for the highest level of optical performance.
Designed to measure larger parts and to accommodate fixtures of multiple parts or rotary indexers, the SmartScope 450 offers an optional extendable Y area for even greater versatility. Built with a solid granite bridge design platform that rests on a sturdy steel support structure, this robust system yields high-speed stage translation without vibration, maximizing measurement throughput.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate video metrology – TeleStar® telecentric 10:1 zoom optics for the highest level of optical performance
- Multisensor versatility – Optional touch probe, TTL interferometric laser, microprobes, SP25 continuous contact scanning probe, PH10 motorized probe head, and 4th and 5th axis rotary indexers
- State-of-the-art software – Choose from a variety of powerful QVI metrology, productivity and offline software applications, to suit your requirements
|SmartScope Quest 450 Measuring Ranges/Travel|
|Extended Y (Optional)||610||24.01|
|Extended Z (Optional)||300||11.81|
|Extended Z (Optional)||400||15.74|
- Area Accuracy: (1.5 + 5L/1000) µm
- Z Accuracy: up to (1.5 + 5L/1000) µm
- Overall Equipment Size and Footprint
- Height (at Max Z Travel): 2430 mm (95.66 in)
- Width: 1370 mm (53.93 in)
- Depth: 2500 mm (98.42 in)
- Weight: 4730 Kg (10,427.87 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 115/230 vac, 50/60 Hz
- Software Options
- Metrology Software: ZONE3® or ZONE3 Pro, MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor
- Productivity Software: MeasureFit® Plus, SmartFit® 3D, SmartProfile®
- Offline Software: ZONE3, MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor
As a distributor for QVI and OGP, J.A. King offers the SmartScope Quest 450 system throughout our North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia sales territories. For more information about the OGP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.