The OGP SmartScope Quest 300, offers J.A. King customers the measurement versatility and accuracy needed for the most critical, demanding parts. This benchtop measurement system offers an expansive XYZ measuring volume to accommodate large parts and combines state-of-the-art video and autofocus to deliver high productivity.
Add optional TeleStar® telecentric interferometric through-the-lens (TTL) laser, touch probe, or micro-probe to configure a highly capable multisensor system.
Features and Benefits
- Unique “elevating bridge” design that yields large XYZ travel with compact machine size
- Axial straightness and perpendicularity are built in to meet stringent volumetric specifications
- Patented telecentric TeleStar 10:1 metrology zoom lens utilizes interferometric technology to provide excellent optical performance over its entire range
- State-of-the-art software
|SmartScope Quest 300 Measuring Ranges/Travel|
- Area Accuracy: (1.5 + 5L/1000) µm
- Z Accuracy: up to (1.5 + 5L/1000) µm
- Overall Equipment Size and Footprint
- Height (at Max Z Travel): 1025 mm (40.35 in)
- Width: 850 mm (33.46 in)
- Depth: 800 mm (31.49 in)
- Weight: 159 Kg (350.53 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 115/230 vac, 50/60 Hz
- Software Options
- Metrology Software: ZONE3® or ZONE3 Pro, MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor
- Productivity Software: MeasureFit® Plus, SmartFit® 3D, SmartProfile®
- Offline Software: ZONE3, MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor
As a distributor for QVI and OGP, J.A. King offers the SmartScope Quest 300 system throughout our North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia sales territories. For more information about the OGP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.