The OGP SmartScope Quest 250 offers J.A. King customers advanced-technology dimensional measurement, in an easy to use benchtop system. Designed to incorporate optical, touch probe, micro-probes, and the patented TeleStar® telecentric TTL laser or DRS™ off-axis laser and ideal for measuring smaller parts, this system is perfect for applications within industries such as pharmaceutical, consumer products, and aerospace among others.
With the small benchtop footprint, this measurement system is also ideal for situations where space is at a premium. The rigid structural design also provides full access to the measurement volume for fixturing flexibility.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate video metrology – TeleStar telecentric 10:1 zoom optics for the highest level of optical performance
- Multi-sensor versatility – Optional touch probe, off-axis DRS™ laser or on-axis TTL interferometric laser, and /or micro-probes
- State-of-the-art software – Choose from a variety of powerful QVI metrology, productivity and offline software applications, to suit your requirements
|SmartScope Quest 250 Measuring Ranges/Travel|
- Area Accuracy: (1.8 + 4L/1000) µm
- Z Accuracy: Up to (1.4 + 6L/1000) µm
- Overall Equipment Size and Footprint
- Height: 970 mm (38.18 in)
- Width: 915 mm (36.02 in)
- Depth: 785 mm (30.9 in)
- Weight: 162 Kg (357.14 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 115/230 vac, 50/60 Hz
- Software Options:
- Metrology Software: ZONE3® or ZONE3 Pro, MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor
- Productivity Software: MeasureFit® Plus, SmartFit® 3D, SmartProfile®
- Offline Software: ZONE3, MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor
As a distributor for QVI and OGP, J.A. King offers the SmartScope Quest 250 system throughout our North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia sales territories. For more information about the OGP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.