The OGP SmartScope Flash 500 offers J.A. King customers the great features and performance of other systems in the Flash series, within a large travel bridge-design system. Parts move on a precision DC motor-driven Y-axis stage while the optics assembly travels in the X-axis across a stable bridge cross member. This design assures rapid, smooth part translation and robust measurement performance.
An extended Y-axis travel of 610 mm is optional, and either 300 mm or 400 mm extended Z-axis travel is available.
SmartScope Flash 500 is multisensor capable and comes standard with a high quality Zoom 12 AccuCentric® zoom lens that autocalibrates with every magnification change.
Whether your operation needs multisensor capability now or in the future, your SmartScope Flash is up to the task. Its advanced design allows the additional precision of multiple sensors, including touch trigger probes, micro-probes, and laser scanners. Field retrofits are easily accomplished.
Features and Benefits
- Measurement stability – Optics mounted on a rigid bridge support structure for metrological integrity
- Precision optics – High quality Zoom 12 AccuCentric® zoom lens autocalibrates with every magnification change
- Exclusive illumination to measure the most challenging parts – Substage, TTL, and SmartRing™ light illuminate parts from all angles
- Multisensor versatility – Optional touch probe, laser, and micro-probe sensors
|SmartScope Flash 500 Measuring Ranges/Travel|
|Extended Y (Optional)||610||24.01|
|Extended Z (Optional)||300||11.81|
|Extended Z (Optional)||400||15.74|
- Area Accuracy: (2.5 + 5L/1000) µm
- Z Accuracy: Up to (2.0 + 8L/1000) µm
- Overall Equipment Size and Footprint
- Max Height: 1580 mm (62.20 in)
- Max Height (With Optional 300 mm Z): 1980 mm (77.95 in)
- Max Height (With Optional 400 mm Z): 2190 mm (86.22 in)
- Max Width: 1050 mm (41.33 in)
- Max Depth: 1200 mm (47.24 in)
- Max Depth (With Optional 610 mm Y): 1310 mm (51.57 in)
- Weight: 960 Kg (2116.44 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 115/230 vac, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase, 700 W
- Software Options:
- Metrology Software: ZONE3® or ZONE3 Pro, MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor, Measure-X®, VMS™, Elements®
- Productivity Software: MeasureFit® Plus, SmartFit® 3D, SmartProfile®
- Offline Software: ZONE3, MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor, Measure-X, VMS
As a distributor for QVI and OGP, J.A. King offers the SmartScope Flash 500 system throughout our North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia sales territories. For more information about the OGP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.