The OGP SmartScope Flash 250 is a compact machine designed for easy access to the XY stage for maximum fixturing flexibility. Its large 300 mm X travel makes it the system of choice for measuring critical dimensions of long parts on a benchtop machine. Its heavy cast base and rigid steel column provide metrology integrity so accuracy is maintained in real world environments.
SmartScope Flash 250 is multisensor capable and comes standard with high quality 12:1 AccuCentric® zoom optics that autocalibrates with every magnification change. Add laser, touch probe, or micro-probing sensors and you’ll measure your most complicated parts in a single setup. It’s ideal for a wide variety of manufacturing industries including metalworking, plastics, biomedical, electronics, automotive, aerospace, and more.
Features and Benefits
- Production ready – Rugged compound stage benchtop machine with a small footprint, can be used almost anywhere
- Precision optics – High quality Zoom 12 AccuCentric® zoom lens autocalibrates with every magnification change
- Superb illumination for the best video measurements – Substage, TTL, and SmartRing™ light illuminate parts from all angles
- Multi-sensor versatility – Optional touch probe, laser, and micro-probe sensors
|SmartScope Flash 250 Measuring Ranges/Travel|
- Area Accuracy: (2.5 + 5L/1000) µm
- Z Accuracy: Up to (1.5 + 5L/1000) µm
- Overall Equipment Size and Footprint
- Max Height: 745 mm (29.33 in)
- Max Width: 930 mm (36.61 in)
- Max Depth: 840 mm (33.07 in)
- Weight: 120 Kg (264.55 lbs)
- Power Requirements: 115/230 vac, 50/60 Hz, 1 phase, 600 W
- Software Options:
- Metrology Software: ZONE3® or ZONE3 Pro, MeasureMind® 3D MultiSensor, Measure-X®, VMS, Elements®
- Productivity Software: MeasureFit® Plus, SmartFit® 3D, SmartProfile®
- Offline Software: ZONE3, MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor, Measure-X, VMS
As a distributor for QVI and OGP, J.A. King offers the SmartScope Flash 250 system throughout our North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia sales territories. For more information about the OGP products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.