The Mettler Toledo POWERCELL MTX is a high capacity load cell designed for a variety of truck scale applications. Part of the POWERCELL family, the MTX has proven to perform with a successful history of nearly one million cells in service worldwide.
The high-speed weighing technology includes an on-board microprocessor that continually adapts to changing external influences which include temperature, non-linearity, hysteresis, instability, zero change, voltage variation, and scale creep. This allows the unit to provide most accurate weighing possible. All POWERCELL MTX load cells have superior lightning protection, are submersible, and come with a replaceable stainless steel cable to increase your scale’s life and save you money on maintenance.
Features and Benefits
- Market-leading accuracy – 100% tested to provide superior weighing performance in all environments and conditions, including the Arctic, Antarctic, and most of the world’s deserts.
- Self diagnostics – internal processor notifies you of potential weighing errors before they become real problems.
- Robust design – heavy-duty, 100% corrosion-resistant stainless steel designed to resist damage in abusive environments.Submersible – hermetically sealed, IP68/IP69K, fully welded design ensures that a flooded scale won’t destroy your maintenance budget or give you an unnecessary insurance claim.
- Easy maintenance – quick-release connector for fast and easy maintenance – saves money on maintenance and gets your scale back in service quickly.
- Lightning protection – verified by independent testing, our lightning protection system keeps your scale running to eliminate unplanned expenses due to bad weather.
- Worldwide approvals:
- OIML R60 C3, C4, C6
- NIST Class IIIL 10,000d
- ATEX Zones 1/2 and 21/22
- Factory Mutual, Class I, II, III Div 1
|Mettler Toledo POWERCELL MTX Load Cell|
|Capacities Available||25t, 40t|
As a distributor for Mettler Toledo in several of our territories, J.A. King offers the POWERCELL MTX load cell throughout Oklahoma, Nebraska, Iowa, and Kentucky. For more information about the Mettler Toledo products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.