The Mettler Toledo 7531 series is a concrete-deck truck scale for weighing highway vehicles. Designed for above ground installation, it combines an economical weighbridge design with the proven accuracy and reliability of POWERCELL® PDX® load cells.
The result is a high value solution for weighing over-the-road trucks. The scale has a thick concrete deck supported by heavy-duty steel I-beams. The structure’s main I-beams form integral side rails that help guide trucks onto the scale safely. This versatile truck scale is available in custom lengths and designs, including grain-dump options and multiple-platform configurations for determining axle weights.
- High Reliability – POWERCELL® PDX® load cells reduce downtime and maintenance costs. Their unique network eliminates the junction boxes that are the biggest source of problems for
most technologies. A predictive diagnostics system monitors load-cell performance and verifies the network’s health.
- Lightning Protection – The specially designed StrikeShield™ lightning protection system helps prevent costly downtime by using multiple levels of protection to safeguard your entire scale system: load cells, cables, and terminal. It is the only system that has withstood multiple lightning strikes in tests by third-party laboratories.
- Concrete Deck – The model 7531 truck scale is constructed of steel I-beams that are bolted together in the field. This strong framework supports a reinforced concrete deck that provides a driving surface capable of handling all over-the-road trucks.
Features and Benefits
- Profile: 19.5 inches
- 45,000-lb dual tandem axle rating
- Easily assembled bolt-together design lowers shipping costs
- No crane required to set modules
- Heaviest component weighs 1,500 lb
- Steel blasted to SSPC-SP6
- POWERCELL load cells with self-diagnostic capabilities
- NEMA 4X stainless steel junction boxes
- Cables with stainless steel sheath
- 5-year guarantee / StrikeShield lightning protection
- Epoxy-painted steel resists corrosion
|Mettler Toledo 7531 Series Truck Scale|
|Vehicle Scale Dimensions (Length)||12′ to 120′ (20′ and 25′ modules)|
|Vehicle Scale Dimension (Width)||10′ and 11′|
|Max Capacity||200,000 lb|
|Load Cell||50t POWERCELL PDX|
|Deck Material||Concrete and steel I-Beam|
- Product Literature (Spec Sheet)
- Product Literature (Brochure)
- Product Literature – POWERCELL Load Cell
- J.A. King Truck Scale Installation
As a distributor for Mettler Toledo in several of our territories, J.A. King offers the 7531 series truck scale throughout Oklahoma, Nebraska, Iowa, and Kentucky. For more information about the Mettler Toledo products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.
Do you need a Mettler Toledo truck scale serviced? Take a look at J.A. King Truck Scale Calibration Services and learn why customers love GageSuite® our award winning, cloud based calibration management system.