The DICKEY-john GAC® 2500-UGMA Grain Analysis Computer is a UGMA-Compatible GIPSA-Certified grain moisture analysis system that offers accurate and reliable features to analyze a variety of grain types.
Features and Benefits
- Proven compatible with leading scale systems
- Utilizes 149MHz technology for faster NTEP certified results
- Equipped with NTEP calibrations for all grain types
- Custom calibrations are available for specialty products
- Capable of accurately testing frozen grain with running temperatures of -4 °F to 113 °F
- Color touch screen user interface for easy to use operation
- Operating temperature: 36 to 113°F (2 to 45°C)
- Power Requirements: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, 30/35 VA,
- Humidity: 20 to 90% noncondensing
- Grain Temperature: -4°F to +113°F (-20° to +45°C) depending on grain calibrations
- Storage/Transit Temperature: -4 to +140°F (-20 to +60°C)
- Moisture Range: 5 to 45% (grain dependent)
- Approximate Weight: 25 lbs. (11.43 kg)
- Approximate dimensions: 17”H x 19”W x 14”D (43.18cm H x 48.26cm W x 35.56 cm D)
- Languages: English, Spanish
As a distributor for DICKEY-john, J.A. King offers the GAC 2500 Grain Analysis Computer throughout our entire network of locations. For more information about the DICKEY-john products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King grain handling expert.
Do you need a DICKEY-john moisture analyzer serviced? J.A. King can also maintain, calibrate and repair both DICKEY-john® GAC 2100 and 2500 models. Take a look at J.A. King Calibration Services and learn why customers love GageSuite™ our award winning, cloud based calibration management system.