The German-made Agricheck protein analyzer is a cost effective solution for grain and seed analysis. This grain protein tester is incredibly robust, with only a single moving part, and uses a single channel, double beam mode of measurement to ensure precision.
Key features include:
- Fixed pathlength cell (22mm) is capable of measuring a wide range of grains
- Patented sample feed insures accurate measurements
- Dynamic Range Extender extends sample coverage with fixed pathlength
- Optional reflectance mode for bakery products and powders
- ~40 second analysis time with 10 subsamples
- Fully transferable calibrations between instruments
Options for the Agricheck include:
- Reflectance – The top mounted reflectance port allows for measurement of fine powers such as flour, tea, coffee, spices, and other powders.
- Grain density – This integrates with the instrument to automatically provide grain density which is incorporated into the report
- Temperature – Measures the temperature of the grain which is incorporated into the report