J.A. King offers a full selection of force test stands from brands such as Starrett and Chatillon which are suitable for a variety of applications. Force test stands are useful for eliminating the inherent variability with handheld testing, and can help automate test processes.
Whether your setup requires a tensile testing machine, a compression testing machine or a test stand that does both, our sales team can find the right piece of equipment for your operation. With a variety of models to choose from, and support throughout our entire network for multiple brands, you can be sure you have the best option with J.A. King.
We aim to offer brands with the best reputation and highest quality products. Many of the force testing products we offer feature:
- Easy to use systems or software
- Robust and reliable design
- Capable of tensile, compression, peel, and flex testing
- Warranty options available for many models
- Mechanical test stands provide various mounting options- bench, wall, or horizontal
- Motorized test stands offer the advantage of constant test speed
- Motorized stands are ideal for busy production environments
For more information about the industrial force test stands we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to contact a J.A. King team member.
Interested in calibration services? Our team can calibrate your force equipment straight from the manufacturer, so when you receive your product, you’ll be all set with readily available certification in GageSuite. Take a look at the force calibration services offered by J.A. King and learn more about GageSuite™ – Calibration Tracking Software.