Thickness Gauges

A thickness gauge is used as a non-destructive method to measure thickness of coatings such as paint or film. With a variety of models designed for many different applications, J.A. King offers several types of thickness gauges from leading brands in the precision measurement industry, so you can get the results you need. Our experienced technical sales team has experience with all types of thickness gauges, and can help find the product you need. Take a look at some of the thickness gauge products we offer.

  • Mechanical Thickness Gauges
  • Digital Coating Thickness Gauges
  • Eddy Current Coating Thickness Gauge
  • Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
  • Coating Thickness Standards

Let our technical sales staff assist you in finding the best gauges for your application. For more information about the products we offer, or to get a quote for new equipment, click on the link below to discuss your needs with a J.A. King team member.


Interested in calibration services? Take a look at the thickness gauge calibration services offered by J.A. King.

Share this: