March 24, 2017
At J.A. King we offer world class customer service delivered with technical expertise and as always, we value our customers. We are excited to open our doors to let our customers come take a look at our new Raleigh, North Carolina laboratory!
Please stop by and join us for a complimentary lunch, product demos, a lab tour, and more! Take a look at some of the highlights below.
When: Friday March 24, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST
Where: J.A. King – Raleigh, NC
7239 ACC Blvd., #101, Raleigh, NC 27617
- QVI/RAM: Vision Measurement Systems
- MadgeTech: Data Loggers and Software
- Ohaus: Balances
- Sartorius: Laboratory Equipment
- Starrett: Force Measurement Equipment
- J.A. King Engineering: Engineering Projects
- J.A. King Service: Heavy Capacity Test Truck
- Ken LaPage (MadgeTech): Data logging equipment, software and reporting – “How to Select the Right Equipment for Your Application” – When you register, make sure to reserve a spot to sit in on the 20 minute seminar. This session will begin at 10:30 EST before the start of the open house.
- Matt Youngblood (J.A. King): “Tips, tricks, myths and truths about height gages” – When you register, make sure to reserve a spot to sit in on the 20 minute seminar. This session will begin at 11:00 AM EST at the beginning of the open house.
- $100 Credit for Equipment Calibration
- $100 Credit for Product of Choice
- $250 of Visa Gift Cards
Registration for this event is now closed, but we hope you are able to join us next time! Take a look at some photos from the event and stay tuned to our Raleigh News and Events page for details about our next event.