November 11, 2016
At J.A. King we offer world class customer service delivered with technical expertise and as always, we value our customers. We are excited to open our doors again to let our customers come take a look at our Greensboro laboratory! Please stop by and join us for free lunch, product demos, a lab tour, and more! Take a look at some of the highlights below.
When: Friday November 11, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST
Where: J.A. King – Greensboro, NC
6541 Franz Warner Parkway, Whitsett, NC 27377
- QVI / RAM: Various Vision Systems
- Starrett: Force Measurement Equipment
- Rice Lake: Mobile Marketing Unit
- Sartorius: Various Laboratory Equipment / Metal Detection
- Mountz: Various Torque Equipment
- Mitutoyo: Various Dimensional Equipment
- J.A. King Engineering: Various Engineering Project Demonstrations
- Rich Brown (MetLogix): Force Measurement “Myths, Methodologies & Misconceptions” – When you register, make sure to reserve a spot to sit in on one of the 20 minute seminar sessions during the event!
- J.A. King Heavy Capacity Test Truck
- $100 Credit for Equipment Calibration
- $100 Credit for Product of Choice
- $250 Visa Gift Card
Reservations for this event are now closed, but we hope you are able to join us next time. Stay tuned to our Greensboro News and Events page for details about our next event!