Updated September 24, 2018
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files sent by websites to your device through your web browser. These enable the website to recognize your browser and remember certain information each time you visit a site, if you allow them on your device. They are used to store your preferences based on previous or current website activity. For example, storing your user information so you don’t need to log in each time you visit a website.
- To enable certain functions of the Website such as search tools
- To provide analytics data: We may use this information to analyze browsing, use, and navigation patterns on our Website to enhance and improve functionality and service
- To store user preferences for an optimized browsing experience
- To analyze device and location information to target specific products or services to you
- For marketing and advertising purposes: These may include but are not limited to retargeting advertising, after leaving our Website and analyzing effectiveness of our promotions
How to Opt Out
Since all browsers work differently refer to your browser’s help section for more information on how to clear or disable cookie collection.