October 3, 2012
Dear Valued Customer:
Scale Source, LLC and J.A. King and Company are excited to announce that Scale Source has recently become a part of J.A. King and Company. This is good news for Scale Source customers, and here is why:
With over 70 years of experience in the scale industry, J.A. King offers A2LA accredited ISO 9000/ISO 17025 products and services that work to make your scale equipment, as well as your entire quality and process measurement system less expensive to support and less time consuming to manage. To this end, J.A. King and company has 3 divisions to cover all of your scale and measurement needs:
- Calibration, Repair and Metrology Services- offers everything you need to manager your equipment. Calibration and repair with in-lab or on-site service, pick up and delivery, and emergency service available 24/7. All under one of the broadest A2LA ISO 17025 accredited scopes, so that you know you have the highest quality of service to meet even the toughest requirements of your quality system.
- Distributed products- we carry a wide variety of equipment and are partnered with over 46 state-of-the-art manufacturers. Dimensional metrology, force, torque, process instrumentation and control, temperature, pressure, and many more products are now available to you.
- Engineering Solutions- offers turn-key engineering and fabrication support for custom testing machines, process automation and control systems, design and build gaging, data collection systems, and even simple modifications to you equipment to tailor it to your processes.
A broader ISO 9000/ISO 17025 Scope of Calibration and Repair:
You now have access to one of the broadest measurement scopes. With over 150 accredited measurement parameters, J.A. King and company can fulfill all of your measurement requirements.
- Scales: Analytical Balances; Light/Medium/Heavy Capacity Scales; Weights; Load Cells
- Dimensional Metrology Equipment: Gage Blocks; Optical Comparators; CMM’s and more
- Timers: RPM and Speed sensors
- Pressure: Gages and Controllers
- Flow Meters: Gas Flow
- Electronics: Multi-Meters; Oscilloscopes; Spectrum Analyzers
- Torque: Wrenches; Analyzers; Transducers
- Temperature: Gages; Controllers; Recorders
As a result, we have the capability to become your single-source for industrial measurement equipment and support. There is a very real, tangible, value in having J. A. King & Company support your measurement equipment. We measure that value in time and dollars spent on your measurement equipment. Our value proposition works and we are ready to prove it!
- Consolidate all your current calibration and repair vendors to one.
- Reduce your overall operational costs by taking into account all the costs associated with the life of your equipment.
- Reduce the time it takes to manage your equipment through our online management software, GAGE Suite.
There is a very real tangible value in having J.A. King and Company support your measurement equipment. We measure that value in time and dollars spent on your measurement equipment. Our value proposition works and we are ready to prove it!
The changes you will see:
Scale Source will become J.A. King and Company. You will see J.A. King and Company’s name on invoices and certificates of calibration and traceability. You will hear “Scale Source/J.A. King” when you answer the phone and will start to see the J.A. King and Company name on our vehicles and uniforms.
Our ‘remit to’ address to pay invoices is:
J.A. King and Company
P.O. Box 160
Whitsett, NC 27377
Phone: 336.292.0511 or 800.327.7727
You will begin to see correspondence, letters, and emails with J.A. King and Company’s name and logo on them. In addition, if you are a credit card customer, you will start to see J.A. King and Company on your statement. Also, if you pay via direct deposit or ACH, we will work with you to get the new account information into your system.
We appreciate your help in changing names and addresses in your system to facilitate a smooth transition. We are focused on making things easier for you, and we are here to earn your business If there is anything we can do to support you in the transition, please let us know.
We will continue to make further changes to add more value to you and your process. Our whole value proposition is predicated on 3 primary goals:
- Reduce your overall cost of ownership
- Reduce your number of required vendors
- Reduce the time it takes to manage your equipment
J.A. King and Company is a third generation family business founded in 1939. We have over 70 years of experience in the industrial scale and measurement industry and we can add a tremendous value to you and your company. We are proud to team up with Scale Source, which has over 35 years of experience.
To find out more about us, or to view our 7 ISO 9000/ISO 17025 scopes of accreditation, please click here.
We want to make your job easier and we will work hard to exceed your expectations. If we are not meeting or exceeding your expectations, please do not hesitate to let us know. Feel free to contact me at my direct number 336.369.1101 or email me at [email protected]. Again, we are here to earn your business.
President and CEO
J.A. King and Company, LLC