November 18, 2013
Kanawha Scales & Systems Memphis and J.A. King are excited to announce that Kanawha Scales & Systems Memphis recently became a part of J.A. King. This is good news for Kanawha Scales & Systems customers, and here is why:
With over 70 years of experience in the scale industry, J.A. King offers A2LA accredited ISO 9000/ISO 17025 products and services that work to make your scale equipment, as well as your entire quality and process measurement system less expensive to support and less time consuming to manage. To this end, J.A. King has 3 divisions to cover all of your scale and measurement needs:
- Calibration, Repair and Metrology Services- offers everything you need to manager your equipment. Calibration and repair with in-lab or on-site service, pick up and delivery, and emergency service available 24/7. All under one of the broadest A2LA ISO 17025 accredited scopes, so that you know you have the highest quality of service to meet even the toughest requirements of your quality system.
- Distributed products- we carry a wide variety of equipment and are partnered with over 46 state-of-the-art manufacturers. Dimensional metrology, force, torque, process instrumentation and control, temperature, pressure, and many more products are now available to you.
- Engineering Solutions- offers turn-key engineering and fabrication support for custom testing machines, process automation and control systems, design and build gaging, data collection systems, and even simple modifications to you equipment to tailor it to your processes.
A broader ISO 9000/ISO 17025 Scope of Calibration and Repair:
You now have access to one of the broadest measurement scopes. With over 150 accredited measurement parameters, J.A. King can fulfill all of your measurement requirements.
- Scales: Analytical Balances; Light/Medium/Heavy Capacity Scales; Weights; Load Cells
- Dimensional Metrology Equipment: Gage Blocks; Optical Comparators; CMM’s and more
- Timers: RPM and Speed sensors
- Pressure: Gages and Controllers
- Flow Meters: Gas Flow
- Electronics: Multi-Meters; Oscilloscopes; Spectrum Analyzers
- Torque: Wrenches; Analyzers; Transducers
- Temperature: Gages; Controllers; Recorders
As a result, we have the capability to become your single-source for industrial measurement equipment and support. There is a very real, tangible, value in having J.A. King support your measurement equipment. Our value proposition works and we are ready to prove it!
J.A. King Provides:
- Quality Systems Integrity
- Reduced Risk
- Best-in-Class Measurement Solutions
Delivered with World-Class Customer Service and Technical Expertise
The changes you will see:
Kanawha Scales & Systems will become J.A. King. You will see J.A. King’s name on invoices and certificates of calibration and traceability. You will hear “Kanawha Scales & Systems /J.A. King” when you answer the phone and will start to see the J.A. King name on our vehicles and uniforms.
Our ‘remit to’ address to pay invoices is:
P.O. Box 160
Whitsett, NC 27377
Phone: 336.292.0511 or 800.327.7727
You will begin to see correspondence, letters, and emails with J.A. King’s name and logo on them. In addition, if you are a credit card customer, you will start to see J.A. King on your statement. Also, if you pay via direct deposit or ACH, we will work with you to get the new account information into your system.
We appreciate your help in changing names and addresses in your system to facilitate a smooth transition. We are focused on making things easier for you, and we are here to earn your business If there is anything we can do to support you in the transition, please let us know.
J.A. King is a third generation family business founded in 1939. We have over 70 years of experience in the industrial scale and measurement industry and we can add a tremendous value to you and your company.
To find out more about us, or to view our 12 ISO 9000/ISO 17025 scopes of accreditation, please click here.
We want to make your job easier and we will work hard to exceed your expectations. If we are not meeting or exceeding your expectations, please do not hesitate to let us know. Feel free to contact me at my direct number 336.369.1101 or email me at email@example.com. Again, we are here to earn your business.
President and CEO