When you face labor shortages, robots offer reliable staffing solutions that can be deployed quickly.
Our automation team can help you deploy robotic solutions in as little as three to five days. If you aren’t sure you want to commit to a robot, we also offer leasing options to help you get up and running without making a major capital investment. Here are a few examples of how our robots can take over jobs that you may be struggling to keep staffed.
- Transferring product from one conveyor to another conveyor, table, or process
- Placing product into a box at the end of your line
- Palletizing or depalletizing boxes
- Machine tending (CNC Machines, pressbreaks, etc.)
- Repetitive application of glue, adhesive, or sealant
- Placing parts into a fixture for a secondary process such as shrink wrapping
If you have a process that you don’t see above, just ask! These are simply examples of the types of processes that we can deploy quickly to keep you up and running.
During these uncertain times, we want you to know that we are here to help you. Contact us today to discuss your application and see if robotics may be a good solution.
Stay up to date with the latest developments from J.A. King and Cross Company regarding COVID-19.